|Manny’s 300c Hemi
With only a couple weeks until SEMA 2016 we have a Fan Showcase that you can’t miss. Whether you see his ride online or on the show floor you’ll instantly recognize Manny’s Chrysler 300c.
The custom Chrysler 300 is a real head turner, with an impressive list of modifications and showroom performances we couldn’t help ourselves from staring. In fact, we liked Manny’s ride so much that we decided to sponsor him and showcase him at our booth this year for SEMA.
We won’t give away all the details of the blog, but we can tell you that MOPAR fans and people who love their mods will really have a smile on their face while reading this entry.
So without keeping you waiting any longer, here’s our EZ Lip October 2016 Fan Showcase!
Want your car featured on our next Fan Showcase learn more about it here
Name: Manny Diaz
Location: San Fernando Valley, California
Car: 2007 Chrysler 300c HEMI
Name of Build: Project MannyBuilt
Dream Car: Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita
About the Build:
My name is Manny Diaz I live in the city of Arleta in the San Fernando Valley in California.
My whole life I always had a passion for working on modifying vehicles and making them to my taste, but when I started this quest with my 300c I would of never thought how far I would have come with it. I’ve been so thankful for all the great opportunities that have presented themselves in front of me. The 300c started off as any other car and as my daily and no set goal for it; but 7 years later it’s a unique car that many have come to like and look up to. This project truly was a family project from my dad helping give input on how to setup my air setup, to my mom helping make my full interior and trunk as well.
The vehicle has been to SEMA back in 2014 and this year once again. I have won numerous trophies from so many shows from Extreme AutoFest, Forbidden Fantasy Show, MOPARS in May, Relaxing in SOCAL, and many other shows. The car has been showcased (booth) in many shows as my sponsors ask for it. It has also been in DUB magazine as first vehicle to have one of one headlights. I was first to have Second gen lights on a first gen 300c. My 300c’s engine is a 5.7L HEMI motor with a 5 speed auto tranny, color is PS2 Bright Silver but I’ve wrapped the vehicle in a flat black from roof, half the sides, door trim, hood and trunk and also a thin flat red pinstripe line running around whole vehicle.
I have made my 300c as unique as possible so wherever I go it gets attention and stands out from the crowd.
- EZ Lip PRO around the front and sides of the vehicle
- Flat Black wrap (Roof, Door trim, half way down on the sides, Trunk, Hood, mirrors, front trim and rear trim)
- 22 inch Ferrada wheels FR3 front 22X9.5 rear 22X11 with Toyo tires
- Flat red Pinstripe line running whole vehicle
- All fender bolts have been replaced with red washers and stainless bolts
- Flat Black Door handles
- All emblems have been dip flat black
- Side door trim Carbon Fiber wrap
- Brakes have been upgraded R1 concepts drilled and slotted rotors
- Power coated Red calipers
- Black Grillcraft Grill
- One off Chrysler logo for front grill
- Front lower lip from Xenon body kits
- Custom license plate bracket
- Second gen headlights on a first gen
- Fog halo lights
- SickSpeed lug nuts
- Fully tinted all around (Even Windshield)
- Taillights smoked out
- Rear deck spoiler
- Upper rear deck spoiler
- LED lighting inside grill
- Full interior (black leather with red stitching with double diamond stitching)
- Wood gain on dash and around shifter
- BT Billet Aluminum shifter knob engraved with word “HEMI” in center and shifter plate engraved with superman logo
- Sun visor ‘HEMI’ engraved billet aluminum plate
- Full audio (everything has been changed to polk audio)
- Sub box behind rear seat shooting forwarded
- Factory navigation system in place
- Custom floor carpets (black with double diamond stitching)
- TRUNK AREA
- Full display of air setup
- 4 480cc compressors
- 2 Specialty Suspension
- Air management by slam specialties
- Full custom hardliners
- Black double diamond red stitching for top of tanks and lower mounting board
- Custom Chrysler wing in center of tanks
- Diablo Predator Tuner (custom tuning to increase horse power and torque)
- AIRAID Throttle body spacer
- Magnaflow Full cat-back exhaust
- Throttle body has been machined out for greater air flow
- Maxxoil for best engine protection
- Air ride
- Universal air bags
- Air management by Slam Specialties
- 4-480cc compressors by Viair
- Added remote to lift vehicle from a distant
- Full energy suspension bushing upgrade all around for better handing
- D2 Coilovers (setup was made into a bagover setup)
- SRT front and rear sway bar upgrades
- Bwoody Sway bar links
EZ LIP – TORO WAX – SPEC-D TUNING – K2 MOTOR – R1 CONCEPTS BRAKES – SLAM SPECIALTIES – HUSKY LINERS – ODYSSEY BATTERY – FERRADA WHEELS – MAXXOIL – SICKSPEED – GRILLCRAFT – GLOWSHIFT
We’d like to thank Manny for sharing his ride with us and the community, we hope you enjoyed his 300c as much as we did! Be sure to keep an eye out for his 300c at SEMA this year and say hi when you see him!
We at EZ Lip have one the best fan communities out there. Not only do you guys and gals support the brand but we all have a great time doing it with Fan Showcases like this.
Which is why we’d like to invite you to have your ride featured on our website and social media platforms just like Manny’s 300c.
All you have to do is take a few moments and fill out our application. We’ll take a look at it and next thing you know you might have your ride featured on our website. Every car has a great story and we want to hear yours!
– The EZ Lip Team